Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today I had a lovely breakfast at my favorite cafe in the city.  It's called Matching Half.  Walking the ten blocks through rows of victorian houses in the brisk sunshine of a San Francisco autumn morning is almost as good as snuggling the morning into the afternoon.  Giant windows with a northeast face diffuse the bright morning light so I have enough time to coax the sleepiness out my eyes.  Coffee is fresh and brilliantly concocted.  Making any sort of mind/body altering beverage is really an alchemical process I've decided recently.  To top it off my bagel was garnished with sweet ripe heirloom tomatoes.

The art they have up right now is really nice.  It's got that whole urban rustic vibe.  It's very now. 
The artist has a workshop right across the street that I've actually just discovered looking her up.  Classes on all sorts of things... sewing, printing, book making... definitely going to have to check that out... here's the website:


http://www.workshopsf.org/




Anyways... here's some photos:


 macchiato



Matching Half


 Walls and terrariums by Kelly Malone




Me
I'm really into these new pants by the way.  Red striped trousers with attached suspenders.  My best friend always hazes me into buying these ridiculous pieces. One of the many reasons I love her. I can't decide if they're Annie Hall on Acid or Mickey Mouse. Either way....



No comments:

Post a Comment